Organic Congress 15th/16th November 2018 at Dunchurch
Get your tickets at Eventbrite https://tinyurl.com/UK-Organic-Congress18.
Who should come?
The UK Organic Congress 2018 is a unique event organised jointly by leading organic organisations aimed at all involved in or interested in the business of organic food and farming. The Congress has been organised for:
- Farmers, growers and land managers
- Food businesses in organic supply chains, including input suppliers, retailers and caterers
- Professionals that engage with the sector, including consultants, land agents, bank managers and researchers
- Government agency officials and policy-makers
- Farming, environmental and food NGOs who work with producers and food businesses
- And many more!
The Congress is not only for those already engaged – if you are exploring organic as an option for your future business, then this event is also for you. All are welcome!
The Organic Research Centre is leading the organisation of the Congress. For
- Programme queries and speaker suggestions, contact Anna Sellars [email protected]
- General enquiries and sponsorship/trade stands, contact Gillian Woodward [email protected]
Tel: 01488 658298
Dunchurch Park Hotel (Rugby Road, Dunchurch, Rugby CV22 6QW) is located in the heart of Warwickshire, with modern conference facilities, set in 72 acres of gardens and grounds. It is just outside Rugby, with free parking and good train connections to London, Birmingham and beyond.